Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Kriser's, Treats and New Moms!

Greetings dog friends, friends of dogs and cats,

Wow, did my mom's have a great day at Kriser's! I say my mom's but really it's my mom and Bella's mom, but they both make me treats so my stomach says they're both my mom.

Anyways, yeah, great day at Kriser's cuz people came, they bought yummy treats and met some new friends. It was a really fun day! You can see the pictures right here.

Not sure if any friends got adopted though there were so many little cuties, but I know one little friend got a new foster mommy, my mom!

Say hi to my foster sista, Lily! She's a 2 month old, Aussie Shepard/Pit mix who's crazy fun to have around. Super smart, knows to sit for her breakfast already (took me a month to figure that out), likes to play a lot (see the picture below) and is overall a great kid! Our family is having a lot of fun having her around so who ever gets to keep her is gonna be one lucky family.

I would like to recommend to you or someone that you know that if they want to meet Lily, they should do it soon. Her list of admirers is growing almost as fast as she is.

While I can hope that each time my mom is part of an adoption event that she'll bring home a little friend for me, I won't count on it. It's just so lucky that the rest of the puppies have a friend in Animal Advocacy Alliance. They do great work for great dog friends! You should call them some time for sure.

Ok, gotta run, Lily's chasing a cat brother again and I think I see Bucky about to teach her that she shouldn't, with his paw...thanks for sitting, staying and reading! Good humans!






No comments:

Post a Comment