Friday, June 17, 2011

BIG NEWS and DELICIOUS NEWS!!

Hello dog friends, friends of dogs and cats,

I have 2 big things to announce.

This weekend, Saturday the 18th, my mom and Bella's mom are going to be at Kriser's Pet supply selling treats! It's the first time our mom's are selling together and like always, part of the proceeds will go to help a good paws, I mean cause!

This time around our mom's have been baking to support the Animal Advocates Alliance. The AAA is a national organization that works for the humane treatment of animals through legal advocacy, education and of course, rescue. They're super people (and I mean that in the super hero sense). You should check out their site: www.animaladvocatesalliance.org

The AAA is gonna be at Kriser's too, so you'll not only meet these super humans I bark of, but you might also find your forever friend there too cuz they'll have a bunch of lil' animal buddies that you can meet. It'll be like a greet and sniff, butts of course!

That's the big news, now onto the delicious news: We have new cookie flavors! Can you believe all this landing in one week? I can't, I'm in doggy heaven. Check it out:

There's the "Bring Home the Bacon!" Cookie (the house) which is made from yummy bacon and honey.

Then the "My Cheesy Vegetabone" Cookie (the bone) which has green beans and cheddar cheese.

And for dessert there's the "Be My Sweetheart" Cookie (the heart of course) made from sweet potato and peanut buttery goodness. You can buy them individually OR in a pretty package!


So go to Kriser's Pet Supply in Studio City on Saturday, June 18th from 12 - 4pm. 12507 Ventura Blvd. Studio City, CA 91604
If you have any questions call : 818-760-9550

A delicious time will be had by all who come, plus I hear there are gonna be free samples....

Alright pack, time to stop barking and start eating, treats! Thanks for sitting, staying and reading! Great humans!

No comments:

Post a Comment