Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Pain in the foot!

Hello dog friends, friends of dogs and cats,

First, I must apologize for being so slack in barking these past 2 weeks. However, I have a super reason. Well, not so super cuz it's an ouchy reason. The reason: I lost a dewclaw nail. And not lost in the "I can't find it way" but lost as in I broke it. Here's my sad story:

I woke up on Saturday like I always do to take a walk to the park with my dad. We go to this park where squirrels live and my job is to chase them. I'm usually really careful when I do it, (see in the picture here I'm abiding by all the squirrel chasing laws) except this time.

I chased this squirrel who was talking poop, saying how I couldn't climb the tree so I'd never get him! It got me so mad that I ran up the tree after him, just to prove that I could. And that's when it happened, my dew claw snagged on the trunk and broke! It hurt like a bitch!! The squirrel thought this was hi-lar-ious, and told all his friends. So embarrassing!

The squirrel may have won the battle, but I WILL win the war! It still hurts but I'm getting better. Here I am with my bandage of honor. Typing with one paw ain't easy, but I wanted to give a shout out to my pals and so...

Enough about feeling sorry for me (and I am accepting get well treats, in case you wondered). I wanted to post pictures of my new friends at dog park from last, last Sunday. A bum paw never stopped me from making a new friend, but it might delay me in barking about it.




Sorry I can't come out to play for a little while guys, but I'll bark some more after a little rest off the ol' paw. Have fun for me out there in dog parkland. Thanks for sitting, staying and reading, good human!

No comments:

Post a Comment