Saturday, March 5, 2011

I Get By With A Lil Help From My Friends

Hello dog friends, friends of dogs and cats,

So you know how I started my life in the pound? It's nobody's favorite way to start out but, well, I guess if I wasn't there I wouldn't have met my parents, thus saving them from having a boring life. And I wouldn't have had all the opportunities I have now.

One such opportunity is spending time at Paradise Ranch Pet Resort. My parents take me there thinking that I'm getting a vacation or something but, in fact, there's a lot to do there and it keeps me very busy.

I mean look right here. There I am patrolling the area making sure the waterfall and pool are in tip top shape. And it was! No problems to report I'm happy to say. This is just one of many pool areas to inspect, some even have fountains I need to personally taste to ensure they spray right. And they almost always do but, I gotta be through of course.

Ok, well here I am technically resting but in fact, that was a scheduled union break. I can't work all the time after all. Just glad I covered up my sensitive areas in this shot! I'm sure my boyfriend would no appreciate me showing off the goods!



 But there see, back to work again. I was checking something Gabby had pointed out. Oh right, that's Gabby one of my favorite co-workers at Paradise Ranch. She started coming to Paradise Ranch when she was about 4 months old I believe, just like me. Now she's super friendly and good at playing with the other dogs. There's really something to socializing, just makes everyone nicer to be around. And she's not the only friend I've made along the way.

Here are some more at Laurel Canyon dog park who seem to share a love of my mom's treats in common with me.





Aw, puppy, it kind of hurts she's so cute. Well, speaking of friends you can see a lot of my friends at Paradise Ranch at: Facebook.com/paradiseranchpetresort

Also, you can be my friend on Dogbook (that's right, it exists!)
Rosie's Dogbook

My mom said to stop barking now so, gotta go. Thanks for sitting, staying and reading, good human!

No comments:

Post a Comment