Tuesday, July 26, 2011

It's official!

Greetings dog friends, friends of dogs and cats,

Are you ready for some super news?! So my moms have been introducing themselves and our cookies to different local stores, giving out free cookies (how lucky are they)! They're want to raise a lot of money for a lot of rescues, one tasty treat at a time and guess what? No, you won't guess quick enough, someone bit! Uh, in a good way...

I am proud to say that you can now find Rosie's Barkery at Tailwaggers pet supply. They have 2 locations: 1929 N. Bronson Ave. Hollywood, CA 90068 and 801 N. Fairfax Ave. Los Angeles 90046.

Tailwaggers is supporting A Dog's Life Rescue. They help dogs (and cats mind you) to have the life they deserve instead of the one they got. I recommend going there and buying a lot of cookies cuz they might just fly off the platter they're so nicely arranged on, well, we hope.

That's Lorraine, she's at the Fairfax store. She's super nice and crazy smart about food allergies cuz her dog has a lot of them. I can't imagine being allergic to food, I love it too much. She's a hoot my mom said, if you see her tell her we say hi!

We're so excited for this partnership and we're wagging our tails that our cookies are helping our pals get out of the shelter. My mom couldn't have asked for a better birtfday present (though she doesn't know about the surprise I have in store for her. Let's just say I found it at the park and it took me a lot of will power not to eat it myself).

This is a baby picture of me and my mommy. Happy Birfday mom! Sloppy kisses and waggy butts all around!

Thanks for sitting, staying and reading! Good humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment